ADVOCATE FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE.


He was having his evening beverage

That's when she joined him.

"Hi there handsome, you're looking good. So fine I can eat you up" she said sitting down.

"I thought we agreed to keep away from each other? I am a married man" he told her.

" Come on. I won't bite. You can't resist me, no man can" she said.

"I am a married man" he told her.

"Fight all you want, but soon I will have you. I am way better than your wife" she told him.

"You are nothing compared to my wife" he told her off.

"Really? All this body. All these curves. All these sweetness. I bet your wife is not as good in bed as I am" she told him unbuttoning the top button of her blouse to reveal her cleavage, then lifting up her skirt, just a bit.

"If I was a lustful and unfaithful man, all that would move me. But I am too grown to be enticed by what you're showing off. I am a grown man, you think all that consumes my mind is sex? And for your information, my wife is actually great in bed" he told her.

"How will you know unless you do me. Try me tonight. Let's drive in your black car to a romantic hotel, I promise you a night you will never forget" she told him.
PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork
"You know what you are? You are lazy? A lazy woman" he told her, then took a sip of his beverage.

"How dare you call me lazy?! I am a high flying educated woman. Any man would give anything to have me" she said.

"Fair enough. But would you give anything to make a man?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"You look at me and find me attractive. Yet you disrespect the woman behind who I am, you want me to cheat on my wife, the woman behind my attractiveness" said he.

He drank a sip and continued, "My wife is responsible for the man in me that you want today. When I had little, my wife believed in me. These suits you see me wearing, are my wife's idea. I ask for her advice on what to wear.

My success has come to pass because she prays for me and puts up with my demanding work hours. She corrects me and moulds me and that has moulded my character.
PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork
The Range Rover you see me outside driving that you fancy, I bought that with my wife. She and I invested to buy our house. I look attractive and pleasant, because she treats me well and gives me peace.

And now you want to have the man that she made out of me and dishonour her? You want to have the man that she has built for years? You are lazy?"

Silence.

"I see you turning down the single men who want you and yet you want me, a man that another woman has made? No, it doesn't work like that.

Find your own single man, believe in him, pray for him, support him, nurture him and mould him to be the attractive man you want him to be.

You women have a nurturing and helping gift. Activate your gift.

My wife has been busy building me and I will not leave her for a woman who has nothing to offer, but her sexiness.

So if you may excuse me, I need to drive home and take my wife on a date. She deserves the best" he said as he stood up and drank a last sip.

He reached in his wallet and placed N2,000 on the table.

"Have yourself a drink as you think about your life and how you'll stop being lazy and find a single man you can build. My generous wife and I have paid for the drink" he said.

He walked away as she looked on.

"I need to find my own husband" she thought to herself.

*A recommended therapy for all married men* 🙏 and singles too self-centered to think beyond themselves and their physical endowments.

#YOUR MARRIAGE MUST WORK💞!!!

What are you Looking for?