[Story] Price of Virginity – Episode 1

My name is Ann, I grew up in a Christian family, my mother is a nurse while my

father is a pastor, they trained me in a Christian and in a Godly way.

I never had the opportunity to Mingle or relate with friends.

I have a good voice and I can sing very well, i was the assistant choir mistress

but because of my good voice I was made the general choir mistress in my church.

My parents are very proud of me because am still a vir.gin, I don’t have a boyfriend,

am always busy with school and Church activities. But inside me, I want to be exposed to the world,

I want to be like other girls but because of my parents, I was so limited and can’t do anything on my own.

While i was still in secondary school, many guys were disturbing me to be their girlfriend but i never gave any

positive answer to any of them. But there was this guy i loved, his name is John, he never asked me for friendship

but we are very close, there was a day he was playing with me, he touched me in wrong place, i warned him

never to try such again, John noticed that am still a vir.gin and he parented asif he dont know, and he was looking

for a way to invite me to his house so he can break my vir.ginity but i have already known his plans.

There was a day the biology teacher entered our class while i was still in SS2, he treated a topic….”FAMILY PLANNING”,

many of you know what that topic is all about, i was not able to raise my head from my desk because i was very shy,

he thought us how a husband can have s*x with the wife without she getting pregnant, those words was hitting my mind

and john was looking straight to my eyes to know how am feeling.

After my secondary school, i got an admission to higher institution, the urge for s*x was much on me but i have promised to control myself.

My friends keep telling me that university life is not easy, that one must give out what she had to get what she want.

They told me everything about school life and this made me to think more deep.

To Be Continue……………

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?