[Story] 3 Sisters And A Corper – Episode 6

The next day , b /4 i woke up it was late ,around 11 , can’ t even go to church became
a problem , the remain parts of the mornin
and early afternoon was dull I didn ’ t do
anything , i managed to warm my food and
eat and continue my sleep till early evening
then i woke up took time to arrange
everything in the house and my office books
and stuffs, the following months were
normal, i manage to keep everything under
my control and watch so that tolu and Rach
did not suspect each other and none of
them suspected me either, cus when I ’m
class I teach the whole and no smiling with
tolu or anybody and when we get home I
play with everybody and hoped tolu will not
be jealous, some days i will take there
brother out to viewing center to watch
match together , so even the father was
comfortable with me around his children
since i sometimes explain questions they
ask, sometimes we discuss politics , so he is
really comfortable , rach comes to my place
only on special arrangement or we meet
else where, so things are pity much under
control cuz since the last time i had tolu i
never invited her to my place, the only time
she goes to my place is when i am in their
house and i send her to go get me
something then she can go , so thing were
ok until on the 10th of dec.
School will go on holidays for the Christmas
break on the 16th dec, and my birthday was
few days away , i mistakenly disclose it to
the whole house , on the day very day i
bought some drinks to mark my birthday ,
they sang the happy birthday theme song
for me after they had prayed for me and
we all drank our drinks and closed the
birthday .

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?