[Story] 3 Sisters And A Corper – Episode 10

Sir ,I am sorry to write u this letter , I never
thought u would betray me this much, u
said u loved me and I foolishly fell for it ,
while u are dating my sister . I was lucky my
sister didn’ t report me to my parent , I
regret every of my actions with u , thanks
for showing me who u really are . I HATE U .
I just sighed a sigh of relief knowing that
their parents is in the dark, the rest of the
school hours was spent in the staff room
chatting with my kopa friend name jumai till
the close time , went home stayed in doors
till around 7pm I think , then I went out
tried calling Bola again, in fact all what I
could think anytime I entered my room was
how I could get Bola to come for bleeping
so what Tolu and her sister Rachael was
doing , I was not minding them anymore , so
I tried Bola ’s line but not available, I was
sad cause I would be traveling soon but I
have not seen her again after that day I
saw her . I strolled round , went to our
viewing centre and as I was going back
home I heard my name kopa ! kopa ! (That’ s
what they call me there ) I turned back to
see who was calling only to find out that it
was Funke , I was a bit concerned thinking
she would ask me what happened between
her sisters and me , but she just came and
asked where I was coming from ?
Me: *ehhn ? She no know ehh* I was bored,
I just came out to walk it out.
Funke : u should ’ ve come to our house nd
stayed with us na .
Me: Yes that ’ s true but I needed d walk, so
u where are u coming from this night?
Funke : from the church , I came to see
somebody.
Me: ah ! Ok
Funke : What naaa ?
Tapping my shoulder
Me: what did I do na ?
Funke : I ’ m not like that oh
Me: Rachael nko?
Funke : she is in her house , what about her ?
Me: nothing i didn’ t see her throughout
today.
Funke : did I come out today ?
Me: what about ur friend , Bola ?
Funke : she is fine, do u like her ?
Me: I promised her something that ’s all
Funke : u like her .
Me: just because she is a fan like me
Funke : but its like she loves u
Me: really ? Ah, but my heart is somewhere
else now.
Funke : for sure? Where?
Me: if I tell u won ’t believe me
Funke : try me .
Me: I ’ ve been in love since I came to this
town with u .
Funke : hmmn are u sure?
Me: 100 % sure
Funke : why do u love me ?
Me: *ehh , na interview oh * because u ’ re
beautiful , calm, caring , and intelligent .
She smiles and didn ’ t say anything again ,
then I asked her
Me: did I win?
Funke : am I a trophy ?
Me: u are worth more than that to me .
After saying those words I stood , she turned
back and saw me standing and asked what
was the matter, I walked straight to her and
hold her hands, tried to kiss her she
withdrew her head and asked what was I
trying to do ? I did not answer her , I just
held her hands and was just admiring those
huge Bosom of hers and was wondering
inside of me that what do I give to suck
those huge Bosom , the biggest I ’ ve had
opportunity to get so close to .
Funke : why do want to do dat here ?
Me: am sorry
Funke : let ’ s go home
Oh I was excited hearing that from her . As
we got close to where we live she just said
“ see u later ” and left , I was perplexed, I
just stood there watched her go to their
house , then I went home disappointed .

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?