[Story] I’m Horny And The Police Arrives – Episode 4 [The End]



Finally let my gf out of their vehicle,you needed to have seen the speed in her legs running towards my car. She sat quietly, stole a glance of me, for where I ‘throway’ face, money that could have been used for greater comfort thrown down the drain in the name of ‘crazy’ fun. My mind was like wait a minute, where did all the ho*rny feelings disappear into? All this while the officers had not left, so I sharply put on the ignition to zoom of only for my gf to do the unimaginable again, she slid her seat totally flat once again (something I normally don’t care about), trying to lay on like her mattress.
“Will you return that seat to the normal position immediately!!!!”
was what came out with so much anger and high pitch that I’m sure the officers must have heard me. I have never seen my gf that submissive all while we’ve being dating, not a word of objection from her that made me feel sober immediately but didn’t show it to her.
On our way to her place, I stopped over at an eatery along wuse 2, got sharwama and a pack of hollandia yoghurt to appease her.
She now smiled and started gisting me what happened while I was away, that the officers made her look like a LovePeddler asking how much I paid for her services, that the Benin officer went as far as seeking her phone line. When asked what she does for a living she said bar tender, quickly they told her she was lying, that I told them she’s an apprentice at a salon, she said yeah, during the day she’s at the salon, at night at the bar.
Bursting into rapturous laughter, I was like myself a project manager with a leading real estate firm become auto-mechanic, you, HR officer at a telecom coy becoming an apprentice and a bar tender. Very impressive, knowing the mood was much lighter I asked Boo Boo,what happened to your ho*rny feeling? She answered saying at the sight of the officers AK-47′s, there was a kind of ‘restore factory settings’ kind of feeling in her head, I laughed my intestines out.
I said to her, guess it sums up our crazy night out, filled with lots of spontaneous reactions, all she did was smile and told me I was going to pay. I said have paid already to the officers. Dropped her off at her place, kissed her good night and left for home which was around 11:30pm.
Next day being friday, called her up very early in the morning to find out how she was doing answering fine,wished her a nice day at work. Not a word from all day till about my close from work around 5pm, she called telling me to drive straight to Barcelona hotel that she will be waiting at the hotel’s restaurant. I was like what could she be up to this time around, went and met her with my fingers crossed, she placed an order for both of us, she knowing my favourite meal(efo riro and iyan tó fele), accompanied with a grape fruit wine.
Thinking we were done for the evening and she organising the dinner was to show appreciation for last night, she said to me not so fast young man, we got an unfinished business and I promised you were going to pay. She handed the entry card to room 206 to me, I smiled sheepishly and gave her a peck, did I mention she foot the bill for the meal now a room, not even valentine’s day I said to myself?
Swiped the card and gained entrance into this magnificent deluxe room, closed the door and immediately got into action, kissing her neck line, taking of her suit with just her camisole left, then paused saying we should go shower before any further action which she duly complied. While we both were taking a shower together, suddenly she went down on her knees in the tub giving me head which left me only but gasping for breadth. After which we cleaned up and headed for the main heated up action.
My dear brothers in the ministry, all I can say is I PAID….. in full.
The rest of the story is “Story For The Gods”.
When your lady tells you will pay don’t doubt her.

***** THE END*****
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THE STORY


Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?