[Story] Bra Boi (18+) – Episode 6

“I feel this one will definitely fit in too since the other one has.” I suddenly heard my mouth asking, “There may be no need to repeat it here again”. While I was well aroused beyond measure, I still haven’t been able to get myself settled into what was happening. I felt very tense, even though I had no idea what the reason might be.
“No bra…boy. Please try this…one too…” her speech was evidently laboured. And I saw her opening and shutting her eyes through the mirror. “Please we have to be…sure”
“Ok ma” was my final addition as I began pressing and seemingly kneading her overflowing Bosom meat!
It was while I was doing so that I noticed her right hand drop on my lap! It even also quickly briefly clutched on my jean trouser before eventually letting go. Of course, I reacted as though I didn’t notice it and went on with my ‘job’. I had just succeeded in pushing in the sides of the Bosom in question and just had my hand around the depths of her cleavage when she suddenly brought her hand on mine, picked it up and moved it towards the tip!
“Concentrate…here. My Tip isn’t entirely…fitting in” I was a bit thrown aback when she mentioned ‘Tip’ and she even went ahead to get me to curl my fingers around her areola! And after she had done so, curiously left her hand on mine!
“Ok ma” was all I could say after sniffing twice, as I began attempting to work the tip of her boob in. Her breathing had become considerably heavier now and as usual she reacted each time my fingers slightly felt up her obviously sensitive Tip! It was while still trying to entirely bury the large areola around it, that I felt her apply pressure on my own hand with hers, and using the same hand, unashamedly began encouraging me to fully fondle her entire Bosom! Curiously though, I concurred!
And it only took few minutes before the thing would become really very aggressive and intense! She even began sniffling in her breathe, as it gradually began getting more certain what we were doing! My boner had now succeeded in boring an invisible hole in her panty after wickedly driving the cotton material deep into the crack of her Buttocks! As she sniffed and sobbed, I soon began making slow stabs that only drove my hard-on further into her Buttocks crack! She seemed to like it because for each thrust, she responded by hissing and pushing her large butt backwards! She had even lifted my other hand back onto her free right boob and got me to completely pull out the mammoth rack from the brassiere! And I didn’t waste time to begin massaging and working the giant masses of womanflesh! When I got hold of her apparently erect Tip, she sighed again, before letting her head fall back into my shoulders! And as soon as I brought my lips to her neck to kiss her (which took mighty guts to do anyways), she licked her lower lip and shut her eyes just as soon!
I was pretty much startled seconds later when I suddenly felt one of her hands between us! And it seemed like it was in search of my Joystick! Of course, I quite easily let her, pulling the hard rod from where I had drove it into! And as soon as she got hold of it, she began to stroke it from behind her, through my trouser! It felt so good and it only encouraged me to squeeze and knead her boobies even more! It was while I was still at it that she suddenly began making efforts to unzip my trouser. I assisted her and within moments freed my Joystick which was by now drooling precum all over the place! She cooed on feeling up my full size and quickly moved her hand to the head where she rubbed and smeared the clear fluid all over! It brought me little sparkles and I jolted at every rub! Then she brought her hand down to my balls, which she went on to grab in her palm, giving them tender squeezes that felt so exhilarating! I was equally reciprocating with my pulls and tugs on her stiff erect Tips! I was still at it when she suddenly pulled away and made a full turn! And as soon as we faced each other, we got locked in a long wet french kiss!
To Be Continued…

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?