Nigerian-US genius child Zuriel set to release new movie on the importance of education (photos)

A talented young lady identified as Zuriel Oduwole has made friends and families proud as he is set to release her new film based on the importance of education.

Oduwole who is born to both Nigerian and US based parents disclosed that she has embarked on this film for about three years as she titled the film, Follow The Ball For Education.

The genius took to her Facebook handle on Saturday, July 22, to announce the final voice over of the movie and thanking God for seeing her thus far.

Nigerian-US genius child Zuriel set to release a new movie on the importance of education (photos)
Zuriel Oduwole. Source: Facebook, Zuriel Oduwole
Nigerian-US genius child Zuriel set to release a new movie on the importance of education (photos)
Zuriel Oduwole. Source: Facebook, Zuriel Oduwole

Her post reads: “Film Production in Los Angeles. I'm wrapping up my final voice over spots for post-production for my next film titled "Follow The Ball For Education". It took me 3 whole years to get to this stage. Thank you LORD Jesus, for seeing me through. I'm grateful. I truly am”

See post below:

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?