Waje speaks on the type of man that catches her fancy

Aituaje Iruobe , aka Waje, looks amazingly stunning in this outfit, slaying on purpose.
She is also blessed with a tall physique that many men would find attractive .
However , the I Wish singer revealed to Sunday Scoop that some men are intimidated by her height.
Speaking on the type of man that catches her fancy , she said ,
“ I like a man who is God fearing and has a strong sense of purpose .
The person must also be a goal getter who is not afraid to stand for what he believes in . When it comes to physical characteristics ,

I like them tall . I rarely get approached by short men anyway because I'm tall and some of them might be intimidated by my height. ”
Lending her voice against domestic violence , she said , “ Love is not supposed to be violent . How can you inflict pain on someone you say you love ?
Even if you love a car , you wouldn't want to see any scratch on it; how much more on a human being . Violence against women is cowardly and I totally frown against it. ”
Also Read Free Wifi Now Available In Lagos Motor Parks For You To Connect

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?